SUPERMARKET 2017 took place on 23–26 March. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Some of this year's exhibitors...
5-10 artists; video works, performances, sound works, interactions with audience, and publications. As the results of the open call to MUU's new members is sure later on, we present here some images and publicity materials fro earlier NEW MUU exhibitions.
This year (2017) in the Supermarket tm•gallery exhibits three contemporary painters Tiina Heiska (b. 1959, lives in Helsinki), Hanna Kanto (b. 1981, lives in Haparanda, Sweden), Kaarlo Stauffer (b. 1988, lives in Helsinki) and an artist couple Janne Nabb (b. 1984) & Maria Teeri (b. 1985), who are living in Helsinki and in Övermark, Österbotten....
Factory 49 is based in Marrickville in Sydney, Australia. Since its foundation in 2006, Factory 49 has specialised in exhibiting work that is non-objective, reductive and abstract. Accordingly, it has consistently provided a valuable space for experimental projects and exhibition opportunities for artists working in this field. As well as...
RISK – breaking boundaries In every artistic movement, in every step of the artistic process, the risk is present. Present in order for us to move. We yet don't know were we are going, solely, because without the risk it is impossible to move, At all. A risk - is a possibility of loss, but also a chance of meeting the unknown and the...
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Thank you @antoineandamanda for this year at Supermarket! ・・・ [ The End ] @stockholmartweek has ended and our col…… https://t.co/Kf4a6Nn0NB
- Portrait: Mika Karhu We spoke to Mika Karhu from Galerie/Kunstraum TOOLBOX in Berlin. An artist-run initiative ba…… https://t.co/ScgYJyvMYt
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/5wYtAuux58
- Läs om Supermarket på @kunstkritikk https://t.co/8xjMzzX3U1
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/HQL8JtDZmg