SUPERMARKET 2017 took place on 23–26 March. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Some of this year's exhibitors...
As part of the project being a research initiative, if given the platform, Studio147 will present a text around the exhibited works. This is part of a research project on post 94 contemporary art and Black politics.
What are the ways artists and designers use publishing as a form of communication? What are strategies for working fluidly between digital and analogue to produce published works in this context? A team from Göteborg's Grafik i Väst, and Stockholm's Grafiska Sällskapet printmaking galleries, in collaboration with Göteborg-based publishing...
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Thank you @antoineandamanda for this year at Supermarket! ・・・ [ The End ] @stockholmartweek has ended and our col…… https://t.co/Kf4a6Nn0NB
- Portrait: Mika Karhu We spoke to Mika Karhu from Galerie/Kunstraum TOOLBOX in Berlin. An artist-run initiative ba…… https://t.co/ScgYJyvMYt
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/5wYtAuux58
- Läs om Supermarket på @kunstkritikk https://t.co/8xjMzzX3U1
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/HQL8JtDZmg