SUPERMARKET 2017 took place on 23–26 March. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Information regarding Supermarket 2018 coming this Fall so keep an eye on us!
Some of this year's exhibitors...
This year at Supermarket 2017, in acknowledgement of the theme 'Intimacy', we have curated a staged living room environment: 'A room of our own' where we have included various artworks from members of Studio 44 alongside our own private belongings. Thereby we are presenting ourselves as artists whilst simultaneously opening up the dialogue...
Factory 49 is based in Marrickville in Sydney, Australia. Since its foundation in 2006, Factory 49 has specialised in exhibiting work that is non-objective, reductive and abstract. Accordingly, it has consistently provided a valuable space for experimental projects and exhibition opportunities for artists working in this field. As well as...
We will exhibit a range of performances, interruptions and parades that will be developed through a range of residencies at the Carousel throughout the year. Alongside will be artwork by Else Plotz produced in-situ, evolving throughout the duration of Supermarket. We will encourage interaction and participation throughout.
Gold. ...capitalist society is founded on the conviction that in the absence of beings who suffer a man cannot enjoy to the full his possessions and his happiness… Curzio Malaparte, The Skin. (1949) Gold has a lure as the most precious and highest value, but also as that which can bring forth the lowest qualities of men, in the greed it feeds...
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Thank you @antoineandamanda for this year at Supermarket! ・・・ [ The End ] @stockholmartweek has ended and our col…… https://t.co/Kf4a6Nn0NB
- Portrait: Mika Karhu We spoke to Mika Karhu from Galerie/Kunstraum TOOLBOX in Berlin. An artist-run initiative ba…… https://t.co/ScgYJyvMYt
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/5wYtAuux58
- Läs om Supermarket på @kunstkritikk https://t.co/8xjMzzX3U1
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/HQL8JtDZmg