Applications to exhibit at Supermarket 2018 are now closed. The results will be announced by the end of November.
You can still apply to participate as a Professional Networking Participant or apply here if you want to be part of the Performance programme.
If you have a proposal for Talks, write to email@example.com (all deadlines 17 January)
Today we are pleased to reveal the pre-selection of artist-run spaces...Read more...
Some of this year's exhibitors...
Rejmyre Art LAB is displaying artifacts and documentation from the research project Performing Labour, which was conducted at the Reijmyre Glass Factory in the summer of 2016. A group of Swedish and international artists were invited by research leader Daniel Peltz to "think labour” through their own artistic practice and respond to their...
THERE IS A VISITOR! # 1. R A K E T A / RAKETA _ PRESS aktiverar utgåvan VISITORS! #1. i formen av en interaktiv mötesplats – en performativ redaktion. THERE IS A VISITOR! # 1. är den första delen i en serie om tre, baserad på en tre år lång resa med syfte att via konstnärlig process och metod diskutera frågor kring naturen, den globala miljön,...
Mnky Bizz Group is unveiling its pop-up shop installation “EVERYTHING MUST GO! – I have no revelations to offer you” at Supermarket 2017. It features new and old marked-down works from the art provocateurs’ co-labs, exclusively available at previously unheard of prices. With inflatable art stars, singing & dancing art relics, and much more, the...
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Thank you @antoineandamanda for this year at Supermarket! ・・・ [ The End ] @stockholmartweek has ended and our col…… https://t.co/Kf4a6Nn0NB
- Portrait: Mika Karhu We spoke to Mika Karhu from Galerie/Kunstraum TOOLBOX in Berlin. An artist-run initiative ba…… https://t.co/ScgYJyvMYt
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/5wYtAuux58
- Läs om Supermarket på @kunstkritikk https://t.co/8xjMzzX3U1
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/HQL8JtDZmg