SUPERMARKET 2017 took place on 23-26 March. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Some of this year's exhibitors...
For Supermarket 2017, our Neukölln project space HilbertRaum is bringing five members who represent our diverse art backgrounds and interests: Kuno Ebert (DE), Niina Lehtonen-Braun (FI), Tobias Sternberg (SE), Daniel Wiesenfeld (DE/US) and Clemens Wilhelm (DE). All are based in Berlin and have expressed a strong interest in connecting to the...
Galleri Erik Axl Sund has shown an eclectic, wide-ranging blend of art this year ranging from music, performance art, video, site specific art, photography, painting and works on paper.
DETROIT, Stockholm, present "One & Three", an installation by member artist: Emer Ní Chíobháin. The work, made up of three parts; a photo, a sculpture and a print, is reminiscent of Joseph Kosuth's works of the same title where he assembled an object, a photograph of that object, and an enlarged dictionary definition of the object. Ni...
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Thank you @antoineandamanda for this year at Supermarket! ・・・ [ The End ] @stockholmartweek has ended and our col…… https://t.co/Kf4a6Nn0NB
- Portrait: Mika Karhu We spoke to Mika Karhu from Galerie/Kunstraum TOOLBOX in Berlin. An artist-run initiative ba…… https://t.co/ScgYJyvMYt
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/5wYtAuux58
- Läs om Supermarket på @kunstkritikk https://t.co/8xjMzzX3U1
- A quick walk through the Supermarket Stockholm Independent Art Fair 2017 https://t.co/HQL8JtDZmg