Some of this year's exhibitors...
ANDRÉS SENRA (Brasil/Spain) Guided tour to cruising area (2017) Video performance HD 16 ‘33 “ Guided tour to cruising area was a performance in which interested people were invited to participate in a route through a well-known area of sexual encounters between men in Madrid. The cruising areas are configured as heterotopic spaces located on the...
Present projects and collaborations with performance artists, via Montez Micro Residency - and beyond. Hermann Nitsch - Austria , Rebecka Pershagen - Sweden ,Mariola Brillowska - Poland, Carlos Martiel- Cuba Filmmaker : Christian Tonnis Montez Documentation
We would not like to accentuate the exposition on one author, or only on gallery's team members. This will be a kind of story about the community of artists close to us.For this story, we want to use the minimum number of things. An expedition to the Russian border with Kazakhstan was organized in this year. Two members of the gallery team took...
A series of works, being partly documentation of previous events arranged in a total manner. Much would be done as a result of site-specific thinking. It's at a project level. Further info and way of thinking in additional attachment "WYKWIT - collective obsession" via mail.
What is Supermarket?
The goal of SUPERMARKET, the international artist-run art fair, is to provide a showcase for artists' initiatives from all over the world and to create opportunities for new networks in the Swedish as well as the international art scene.
The exhibitors are generally not-for-profit exhibition spaces. In addition to the exhibition, the event includes a seminar programme, a performance art stage and a meeting programme for networking.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Preview of the fair made by the brilliant Andreas Nur!: https://t.co/0ovD9FmSlJ via @YouTube
- First day of installations today! And on Thursday we open the doors to Scandinavia's only truly international art f… https://t.co/lBqSaf78mX
- Today we are happy to announce yet another collaborator this year, @konstperspektiv! One of the leading art magazin… https://t.co/APBPIQQ5rD
- Our second partner this year? @artlyst of course! And not only one of our collaborators for this edition of Superma… https://t.co/BwgoOzJusB
- We are happy to announce that one of our partners this year is @arterritory! Have a few minutes to spare? Check out… https://t.co/x4LkBTKA01